Two-dimensional code" target="_blank">The two-dimensional code is also called QR Code, and the full name of QR is Quick Response. It is a very popular coding method on mobile devices in recent years. It can store more The information can also represent more data types.
Two-dimensional bar code/two-dimensional bar code (2-dimensional bar code) records data symbol information with a specific geometric figure distributed on a plane (two-dimensional direction) according to certain rules; Using the concepts of "0" and "1" bit streams that constitute the logical basis of the computer, using several geometric shapes corresponding to binary to represent text and numerical information, automatic reading through image input equipment or photoelectric scanning equipment to achieve Automatic processing of information: it has some common features of barcode technology: each code system has its specific character set; each character occupies a certain width; it has a certain verification function, etc. At the same time, it also has the function of automatic identification of information in different rows, and the processing of graphic rotation and change points.
1. High-density coding, large information capacity: it can accommodate up to 1850 uppercase letters or 2710 numbers or 1108 bytes, or more than 500 Chinese characters, which is dozens of times higher than ordinary barcode information capacity.
2. Wide coding range: the barcode can encode pictures, sounds, characters, signatures, fingerprints and other digitized information, and express them with barcodes; it can represent multiple languages; it can represent image data.
3. Strong fault tolerance and error correction function: this enables the two-dimensional barcode to be correctly read when it is partially damaged due to perforation, contamination, etc., and the information can still be recovered when the damaged area reaches 50%.
4. High decoding reliability: It is much lower than the common barcode decoding error rate of 2/1000000, and the bit error rate does not exceed 1/10000000.
5. Encryption measures can be introduced: confidentiality and anti-counterfeiting are good.
6. Low cost, easy to manufacture, and durable.
7. The shape, size and ratio of barcode symbols can be changed.
8. 2D barcodes can be read using laser or CCD readers.
Post time: Mar-24-2023